Here at Naturemedies, the satisfaction of clients is our policy. In some cases, however, you might find yourself in the position of needing to return the items.
28 Day No-Quibble Guarantee
If, for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have received, you may return it within 28 days, unopened and in its original condition, to our address. Upon receipt, we will be happy to give you a full refund for the item.
Alternatively, you may wish to exchange it for another. Please note that post and packing costs are non-refundable.
Payment: You can use your Credit or Debit Card to pay for the products you buy from our website. No money is charged before you dispatch the goods from your warehouse. (when the customer places an order, our payment processor reserves the amount on your card, but we are not allowed to charge the card until goods have been dispatched)
* Warranty – all products come with a 24-month warranty according to EU consumer laws.
* Refund – the customer has 14 days from the date of delivery to inform you about their wish to return the product (for no reason at all) After this date the customer has additionally 14 days to ship back the goods.
All T&C must be accepted by the customer before check out.
Returning an Item
To return an item, please dispatch it in its original wrapping and accompanied by a note outlining your name, address and reason for return to:
12 Constance Street E18 2DQ
We will then notify you by mail when we have processed your refund.
• Standard Deliveries are dispatched by First Class Royal Mail or UK Mail Next Day Courier.
• Free postage is applicable only to single standard UK orders with a goods value of £25 or more (including VAT) and weighing no more than 2.5kg, or £35 or more for EU deliveries. £10 for USA shipping for any product.
• Orders under £25 in value (under 25kg) will be charged at £3.5 for standard UK delivery.
• We endeavour to dispatch standard in-stock orders as quickly as possible and guarantee they will be dispatched within 1 working day.
Payment – you can pay by direct transfer or use your debit or credit card. The card processor reserves the amount on your card, but the money is not charged unless the goods are dispatched.
The customers has14 days from the date of delivery to inform you about their wish to return the product (for no reason at all) After this date the customer has additionally 14 days to ship back the goods. This also applies to sale items.
NatuRemedies distributes products manufactured by approved E.U. companies, mostly from Eastern Europe. The health systems of the Balkan countries are not as performing as NHS, so people there had to stay in contact with nature and to use what it has to treat common health problems. This way, traditional remedies remained important there. It is time for the English people to discover a part of this traditional medicine treasury in the UK, as an alternative or aid to modern chemical medicine.
Naturemedies is a web portal for natural remedies and food supplements, with two principal directions: to promote less known but fully approved UK supplements imported from EU through its own shop and to offer a comparison feature for local UK products.
Items that were not received
In case you did not receive the items you requested, here are the options we can offer you:
If there is proof of delivery by Royal Mail – We would kindly ask you to start an investigation by your side. Based on the results of the investigation, we can offer you a maximum of £20 refund for the lost items.
If there is not proof of delivery from Royal Mail – we would start an investigation by our side, and we would kindly ask you to wait 30 days for the investigation to be concluded. Based on the results of the investigation, we can offer you a full refund for the lost items.