Magne B6 UK – 2 tablets include magnesium 200mg (53%), vitamin B6 4 mg (286%) *.
* RWS – Reference Value Consumption
Recommended intake: Adults: 1-2 tablets a day.
Take special care when:
– This formulation is not intended for children under 6 years and weighing less than 20 kg;
– For patients with moderate renal impairment caution, it is recommended to avoid high concentrations of magnesium in the blood;
– In case of urinary infections, they should be healed before starting the Magne B6 cure
Do not take Magne B6 UK:
– If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to magnesium lactate dihydrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride or any of the other components of the Magne B6;
– if you have a severe renal impairment (impaired kidney function);
– If you are taking Levodopa (medicine for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease).
If symptoms do not improve after a month of treatment, consult your GP.
About Magne B6 UK
Some of these symptoms may indicate a magnesium deficiency:
– nervousness, irritability, anxiety, mild, transient fatigue, sleep disorders minor;
– manifestations of anxiety such as digestive spasms or palpitations (subjects without heart disease);
– muscle cramps, tingling.