It is recommended for the product to be administrated for a period of a minimum of 30 days. In the case of chronic affections, it should be used in successive cures of three months, with one month break.
One bottle is enough for one month of treatment.
Cow Parsnip Branca Ursului Tinctura Dacia Plant 200 ml Ingredients:
Purified water, alcohol 50% vol., Cow Parsnip (Hogweed)or Heracleum sphondylium – roots, seeds (15%).
Total plant / ethanol – 1: 6.7.
The product does not contain preservatives and artificial colourings.
See Leaflet and further instructions
Branca Ursului (heracleum sphondylium) Dacia Plant Cautions:
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate adenoma), uterine fibroids, benign and malignant tumours, women and men breast and genital tumours, pregnancy, lactation, allergy to cow parsnip. The product contains alcohol, so it should not be taken before driving.
This product is a food supplement
Cow Parsnip is a part of the Umbelliferae family, being a tall plant with big leaves of dark green colour, and with white flowers. It grows in wet forests, on the sides of roads and rivers.
Dacia Plant Cow Parsnip Branca Ursului Recommendations
– Male sexual dysfunctions, erectile dysfunction problems and male sterility – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), three times a day on an empty stomach, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 200 ml recipient is enough for one month of treatment)
– Amenorrhea, feminine sterility – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), three times a day on an empty stomach, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 200 ml recipient is enough for one month of treatment)
– Premature menopause – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), three times a day on an empty stomach, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 200 ml recipient is enough for one month of treatment)
– Frigidity – 1-3 teaspoons when required.
– Arterial hypertension – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), four times, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 200 ml recipient is enough for one month of treatment)
– Venereal diseases (gonorrhoea, syphilis, chlamydia), – ½-1 teaspoons a day on empty stomach, for two months, with a break after 2-3 weeks, then the treatment can be retaken if necessary
Branca Ursului Dacia Plant has the name ‘Eastern European ginseng’ is probably best suited, as it was first used as natural aphrodisiac centuries ago. Hogweed has been unfairly associated with Giant Hogweed, which is indeed poisonous. Even if it easy to identify the good plant, it is better to buy the products made by traditional East European manufacturers.
From the food supplements administrated orally, we recommend the alcoholic solutions, as they are easily assimilated by the organism, the effects being observed short time after administration. Branca Ursului tincture increases virility and treats impotence, frigidity and sterility. In traditional medicine, the plant was also used to reduce tiredness and exhaustion. It is recommended to the eldest people also, as it re-gives the appetite for life.
Cow Parsnip Dacia Plant Branca Ursului (Hogweed) tinctures and are made through cold preparation natural Eastern European recipes. The tincture is a hydroalcoholic solution obtained through a cold preparation from the seeds and roots of the plant Heracleum sphondylium.
SEE Cow Parsnip Branca Ursului LEAFLET FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS:
|Cow Parsnip Branca Ursului
COW PARSNIP TINCTURE is a hydroalcoholic solution prepared from cold-pressed seeds and roots of Heracleum sphondylium.
|Ingredients: purified water, ethyl alcohol (50% vol.); cow parsnip (Heracleum sphondylium)- roots, seeds (15%). Plant/ethyl alcohol proportions: 1:6.7. This product does not contain preservatives or artificial colour additives.
Use with caution if suffering from gastritis, stomach or duodenal ulcer (alcohol content may cause excess of gastric acid). WARNINGS:
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Read the package leaflet before use. Keep the container firmly closed and protected from heat, light and moisture.
This product is a food supplement and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet or reduce your need to exercise.
Do not exceed the stated dose recommended for daily use. PACKAGING:
50 ml glass vial.
200 ml plastic vial.Product approved by SNPMAPS (National Service for Medicinal Aromatic Plants and Hive Products, Romania) under notification no. 8255/12.11.2013