Dacia Plant Branca Ursului Tinctura 50ml Anglia
Mod de administrare
Adulti: cate 30-50 picaturi (o lingura) de 3 ori pe zi.
Hipertrofie benigna de prostata (adenom de prostata), fibrom uterin, cancere genitale, sarcina, alaptare, intoleranta la oricare dintre componentele produsului.
La persoanele cu sensibilitate gastrica se recomanda administrarea produsului dupa masa.
-sustine activitatea secretorie a glandelor sexuale atat la barbati, cat si la femei,
-creste libidoul si vitalitatea organismului la ambele sexe,
-optimizeaza numarul de spermatozoizi,
-reduce starile de oboseala, epuizare si surmenaj,
-imbunatateste starea generala si rezistenta organismului.
extract 1:6,7 in solutie hidroalcoolica (alcool etilic/apa – 52/48 in raport de masa) din radacini si seminte de branca-ursului (Heracleum sphondylium).
Branca Ursului UK Dacia Plant (Cow Parsnip) tincture 50ml
Dacia Plant Branca Ursului Tinctura 50ml UK Ingredients:
Purified water, alcohol 50% vol., Cow Parsnip (Hogweed)or Heracleum sphondylium – roots, seeds (15%).
Total plant / ethanol – 1: 6.7.
The product does not contain preservatives and artificial colourings.
See Leaflet and further instructions
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate adenoma), uterine fibroids, benign and malignant tumours, women and men breast and genital tumours, pregnancy, lactation, allergy to cow parsnip. The product contains alcohol, so it should not be taken before driving.
This product is a food supplement
Cow Parsnip is a part of the Umbelliferae family, being a tall plant with big leaves of dark green colour, and with white flowers. It grows in wet forests, on the sides of roads and rivers.
– Male sexual dysfunctions, erectile dysfunction problems and male sterility – one teaspoon of Dacia Plant Branca Ursului UK tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), three times a day on an empty stomach, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 50 ml recipient is enough for one week of treatment)
– Amenorrhea, feminine sterility – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), three times a day on an empty stomach, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 50 ml recipient is enough for one week of treatment)
– Premature menopause – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), three times a day on an empty stomach, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 50 ml recipient is enough for one week of treatment)
– Frigidity – 1-3 teaspoons when required.
– Arterial hypertension – one teaspoon of tincture diluted in 100ml of water (half a glass), four times, in cures of three months, with one month break (the 50 ml recipient is enough for one week of treatment)
– Venereal diseases (gonorrhoea, syphilis, chlamydia), – ½-1 teaspoons a day on empty stomach, for two months, with a break after 2-3 weeks, then the treatment can be retaken if necessary
The name ‘Eastern European ginseng’ or Dacia Plant Branca Ursului UK is probably best suited, as it was first used as natural aphrodisiac centuries ago. Hogweed has been unfairly associated with Giant Hogweed, which is indeed poisonous. Even if it easy to identify the good plant, it is better to buy the products made by traditional East European manufacturers.
From the food supplements administrated orally, we recommend the alcoholic solutions, as they are easily assimilated by the organism, the effects being observed short time after administration. Dacia Plant Branca Ursului UK Cow Parsnip taken as tincture increases virility and treats impotence, frigidity and sterility. In traditional medicine, the plant was also used to reduce tiredness and exhaustion. It is recommended to the eldest people also, as it re-gives the appetite for life.
Dacia Plant Branca Ursului UK Cow Parsnip (Hogweed) tinctures and are made through cold preparation natural Eastern European recipes. The tincture is a hydroalcoholic solution obtained through cold preparation from the seeds and roots of the plant Heracleum sphondylium.
Cow Parsnip taken as tincture increases virility and treats impotence, frigidity and sterility. In traditional medicine, the plant was also used to reduce tiredness and exhaustion. It is recommended to the eldest people also, as it re-gives the appetite for life.
It is recommended for the product is administrated for a period of a minimum of 30 days. In the case of chronic affections, it should be used in successive cures of three months, with one month break between them. The 50 ml tincture is recommended if you don’t want to take the treatment. It can be used as emergency aid, a few drops diluted in 100 ml water. For the treatment, the 200 ml Cow Parsnip tincture is recommended.
As there are no studies made in the Uk on this product, we can’t talk about cow parsnip medical uses, but we are sure it is great to use as a food supplement. Read its positive reviews and convince yourself about the benefits of this product.
Images are only for marketing purposes. The product comes with English translation of leaflet and instructions
SEE LEAFLET FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS:
COW PARSNIP TINCTURE is a hydroalcoholic solution prepared from cold-pressed seeds and roots of Heracleum sphondylium.
|Ingredients: purified water, ethyl alcohol (50% vol.); cow parsnip (Heracleum sphondylium)- roots, seeds (15%). Plant/ethyl alcohol proportions: 1:6.7. This product does not contain preservatives or artificial colour additives.
Use with caution if suffering from gastritis, stomach or duodenal ulcer (alcohol content may cause an excess of gastric acid). WARNINGS:
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Read the package leaflet before use. Keep the container firmly closed and protected from heat, light and moisture.
This product is a food supplement and does not replace the need to eat a varied and balanced diet or reduce your need to exercise.
Do not exceed the stated dose recommended for daily use. PACKAGING:
50 ml glass vial.
200 ml plastic vial.Product approved by SNPMAPS (National Service for Medicinal Aromatic Plants and Hive Products, Romania) under notification nr. 8255/12.11.2013